So in... MySpace Countdown Clocks
We will be heading to Oklahoma first, that is where my parents live now, a little town called Checotah. Checotah is about 1 hour south of Tulsa and 3 hours north of Dallas where I grew up. We are excited to visit family and get a nice break from Utah. We are with my parents for a week and we will stop in and visit Chris' sister Sherri in Tulsa as well. We then head to Dallas to visit my sister and her cute family for a day then off to Houston/Kingwood for a week. We are all so excited and can't wait for Friday to get here.
Oh yeah, we are driving the whole way. Talk about a fun road trip, right? This trip could be great or really bad? I think we will be good going but I think the trip home is going to be brutal. We have 2, 12 hour driving days the last to days of our trip. Kingwood to Santa Rosa, NM on Saturday the 6th then Santa Rosa, NM to Springville on Sunday the 7th. Wish us luck. The countdown is finally on.
Oh yeah, we are driving the whole way. Talk about a fun road trip, right? This trip could be great or really bad? I think we will be good going but I think the trip home is going to be brutal. We have 2, 12 hour driving days the last to days of our trip. Kingwood to Santa Rosa, NM on Saturday the 6th then Santa Rosa, NM to Springville on Sunday the 7th. Wish us luck. The countdown is finally on.



5 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys! But talk about a bad time to come to Houston, it's so hot and humid now. I wish I was in Utah this time of year.
no austin?
have fun driving
How fun! Isn't there someone famous from Checotah? I want to say Carrie Underwood, but that's not it.
carol, we can't wait for the hot weather so we can go swimming everyday.
Josh, maybe we should swing by you guys on our way out. IT would be fun to catch up with y'all.
Lisa, yes Carrie Underwood is from Checotah but no one there speaks very highly of her. My mom says the talk is how she made it and is never coming back. Kinda sad. I think I would always want to visit my home town and give them props for helping raise me.
Have a great trip! The pool sounds inviting for Houston weather!
As for road trips, we ALWAYS LOVED them. It was great "family time"!
Be safe and tell your folks hello Chris!
Post a Comment