
So I have wanted to blog about this song for about a year but have never found a good video that did the song justice. This is still not great sounding but gets the job done. This song takes me back to growing up with parents who love rock'n'roll. I cannot get enough of this song. Don't even think about bringing up SNL, great skit but ruined the song for many.
Here is the link I hope it works. Enjoy.



4 comments:
Your link works and the song is awesome.
I need more cowbell!
i love that song too. i almost ruined it by buying it for my ringer on my cell phone, but did away with it promptly (the quality was SOOOO bad).
and, i love the SNL skit equally.
Love it! I've tagged you. Go to my blog and see what you have to do. Have fun.
Post a Comment