Got to the concert just in time to catch Poison (awesome) and hear our favorite songs of theirs. I can't believe how old these guys are and how good they still sound live. Talk about a coincidence, Poison's bassist was really sick and at the last minute Bon Jovi's bassist (who was in town on vacation and went to the concert) stepped in to play for Poison at the last minute. Bon Jovi is also so good.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Yeah, We Totally Went to Def Leppard and they Rocked!
Yeah, we totally went to Def Leppard and they rocked! This concert was so much fun. We missed Cheap Trick which is okay because I know maybe 3 of their songs. (the flame, don't be cruel, ?)
Got to the concert just in time to catch Poison (awesome) and hear our favorite songs of theirs. I can't believe how old these guys are and how good they still sound live. Talk about a coincidence, Poison's bassist was really sick and at the last minute Bon Jovi's bassist (who was in town on vacation and went to the concert) stepped in to play for Poison at the last minute. Bon Jovi is also so good.
The great thing about Def Leppard is that they sound awesome live and played only 4 songs I did not know. I hate going to old band concerts and they only play their new stuff or songs nobody like. Not Def Leppard they delivered the goods all night.
They played for 1 hour and 45 min. pretty good for some close, if not already, 60 year olds. We had a blast and I danced so much I gave myself contractions, not good. What can I say we enjoyed ourselves while at this "blast of the past" concert. Again, they totally rocked!
If you can't tell from the picture here they are singing Pour Some Sugar on Me. This concert was so good and I can't wait for the next time we get to go to a good concert.
Got to the concert just in time to catch Poison (awesome) and hear our favorite songs of theirs. I can't believe how old these guys are and how good they still sound live. Talk about a coincidence, Poison's bassist was really sick and at the last minute Bon Jovi's bassist (who was in town on vacation and went to the concert) stepped in to play for Poison at the last minute. Bon Jovi is also so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
rock stars vacation in utah in the summer?!
let's see that belly!
awesome.
Post a Comment